The April edition of Live Ideas: Undergraduate Primary Texts Journal is now available!
It includes artwork, creative essays, and academic articles. This edition also features the winners and honorable mentions of the Live Ideas Essay Contest.
- Lindsey Bergner | Farrow to Finish | article
- Kelsey Hoines | Fathom | Art
- Andy Brandt | The City, the Man | article
- Alissa Rehmert | Know Thy Heart | creative nonfiction
- Hannah Bretz | Special Duties of Justice | article
- Natalie Clark | Labels | creative essay
- Maria Apel | I Was There | creative essay
- Erica Beebe | Redefining Growth | article
- Anna Richardson | Did You Do That On Purpose? | article
You can view the journal by going to our archives page or clicking HERE.
NOTE: Our submission deadline is rolling. Submit your work today to get published!